March 11, 2009

News on the Etsy front

Change the facts.
I got two treasuries today!

Imagine my surprise - Sadie has bestowed upon me a blog award :)
It's the Friendship Award -Aaaaaw. Thanks Sadie! The blog award is defined thus:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

I'll be passing the award on tomorrow!

Oh yes! Take note of my giant Fun is always in style SALE - deep discounts on many items in my shop.

2 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

Who else would I give the Friendship Award too? You're my Love Bug-Muffin head.
~Sadie

Julia Zahle said...

Jusr wanted to let you know, that I am linking to you from my blog.

/Julia