September 11, 2007

Temporary Relinquishment of Craft

The new in-school schedule allows roughly zero time for blogging, making things, taking photos...

especially taking photos. I'm kind of grumpy about this, although I do enjoy the other things I'm doing. My time is very fragmented, & since The Schedule isn't entirely jelled yet (it only jells, never sets -) time can't be used to maximum efficiency. hehe. I try to move toward maximum efficiency, but I'd have to have an entirely different personality to achieve it.
Goals:
1. Blog twice a week.
2. Focus. Stop attempting to try everything that interests me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, your #2 goal is something I have to try to make myself do. I just don't try new things very much.
~Michele

Fun is always in style. said...

I get waaaaay too diversified. It's messy.